ICDL Digital Citizen
Digital Citizen is specially developed to cater for those with no experience whatsoever of computers and the Internet. Digital Citizen helps to remove the fear of using a computer for complete novices by using a simple, non-threatening approach to educating individuals in the basic skills of using a computer, email and the Internet.
- – It is a fun, informal and uncomplicated introduction to computers and the Internet for complete beginners.
- – It is designed to give an appreciation and basic understanding of computers and the Internet.
- – It is designed to build confidence and provide a basis to encourage further exploration and development of computer and Internet skills.
It’s never too late to learn…
Digital Citizen is designed for complete beginners and is open to everyone regardless of status, education, age, ability or understanding. There are still many people who have never switched on a computer and are only vaguely aware of the Internet and its uses. Many of these people would like to know more about computers and the Internet but may feel that it’s too complicated or that it’s too late for them to learn. If that sounds like someone you know, Digital Citizen is the programme for them to overcome their fears and get started with computers.
ICDL Digital Citizen Fact Sheet
ICDL Digital Citizen Plus Fact Sheet
ICDL ATC (Accredited Test Centre)
Why certify with ICDL?
- ICDL certification is internationally recognised by employers and institutions.
- ICDL modules are developed with input from computer users, subject matter experts, and practising professionals from all over the world.
- The regularly updated syllabus content reflects day-to-day tasks and responsibilities typical of job roles.
- ICDL modules focus on skills acquisition as well as an understanding of concepts.
- ICDL syllabus content is vendor-independent so that skills and knowledge are transferable.
- ICDL has rigorous Quality Assurance Standards (QAS) and regular quality audits are conducted internally and externally.